Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Fit, Foxy & Fabulous...

...and 41, that's me.  Erm, not quite.  The 41 bit is true but as for the rest...

I don't know about you, but I feel far from this most days.  Let's consider each one for a moment.

Fit - I am positively unfit.  It might only be 9 weeks since I had a c-section to deliver Moonbeam but it doesn't excuse the fact that I feel sluggish.  With a baby and 2yr old Star to contend with this is not helpful.  What's more summer is rapidly approaching meaning fewer clothes and more flesh on display.  I currently have way too much flesh to put on display.

Foxy - I don't know about you but I find that a sluggish body seems to infect my brain, leaving me with my now also sluggish mind.  I need to reclaim my sharpness, my wit, my confidence and let that spring sunshine infiltrate the sleepy, shadowy recesses of my mind.

Fabulous -  Surely a fit, healthy, trim body and a bright shiny mind makes you feel fabulous?  Well, almost, but I'm thinking a bit of pampering, polishing and me time should put the cherry on top.  What kind of pampering and polishing makes you feel fab?

Over the coming weeks and months I will be embarking on my fit, foxy and fabulous adventure.  It won't be a quick fix but instead I will endeavour to find a new happier, healthier lifestyle that is sustainable with a young family and all that it demands.  I will be sharing my successes and failures, and hints and tips here so if you feel in need of some fitness, some foxiness or some fabulousness why not join me?  I would love to hear your own ideas on what works for you.

The destination should be amazing but we can enjoy the journey too, so come on, climb aboard!


If you would like to join in, leave me a comment with your blog URL and I'll give you a mention and include you in a future post.  Surely, sharing a little blog love helps us on the way to feeling fabulous ?

PS Follow me on twitter and look out for #fitfoxy&fabulous updates